I have to say, the I LOVE PARTIES retro surf party pack is super cool.
My husband is a surf nut and he recently acquired a retro board which, in turn, provided inspiration for this party theme.
It is a fantastic party theme for young and old, girls and boys.
Here are some tips and suggestions to compliment your I LOVE PARTIES gear:
- Serve up some summery treats, like hamburgers with pineapple, coleslaw, fruit kebabs, homemade lemonade and make a surfboard shaped cake. Serve up some of your food in old fashioned beach pails. Adult guests might enjoy a pina-colada or two! Cocktail umbrellas are a must. Consider hiring a snow cone machine for the day.
- Display your retro surfboards and other retro surfing paraphernalia around the room.
- Put a retro surf movie on the TV or computer to create a bit of atmosphere.
- Put on some retro surf tunes - a great excuse to buy the Best of the Beach Boys (if you don't have it already)!
- Use beach towels with groovy old prints or solid stripes as table cloths. Blow up some beach balls and hang or place them around the party area.
- Ask your guests to come along in their best hibiscus print!
- Why not put some coloured zinc and cheap sunglasses in your I LOVE PARTIES favour bags.