Friday, December 18, 2009
I spotted these gorgeous little printed paper bags in Kmart...
They have love heart bags (pictured) and bags in a variety of fruit prints (strawberries, grapes, etc). C-ute.
This tin of crayons by Faber-Castell would make a PERFECT addition to the I LOVE PARTIES vintage circus party, as decoration and/or gift.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
However, I committed to this, so I am going to decisive...
And the winner is...
Skye - with her heavenly Pink & White Disco.
Congratulations Skye, the scooter is on its way to you!
To all my readers, please continue to send your real party photos through. The blog is getting lots of visitors, so clearly there are lots of you looking for party inspiration/ready to share your party expertise.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Check it out here:
Thursday, December 10, 2009
The Birthday girl stipulated that there must be pink and white food "with a bit of sparkle". Enter EDIBLE GLITTER!
Click on the images below for a larger view of the party pics - the details are exquisite. I especially love the hot pink seats and the little lady-like hat cookies!
Party hats off to Skye for this incredible event - Ally must have been one very happy little girl! Thanks for sharing and you are in the running for the Radio Flyer scooter.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
- The invitations featured a photo collage of him with his latest creation; the Lego Police Station.
- When each child RSVP'd I asked the parents for a recent photo of their child. I used these photos to create a Lego, photo caricature of each child. The girls had pink shirts and hats while the boys had red and blue. These little Lego people then featured on their party favours, along with selected Lego characters and their names printed using a Lego style font. Rather than just using bags with lollies, I made ceramic mugs for each child. Inside each mug was a fridge magnet with their Lego person photo and a few yummy treats.
- I had fun with the cake, although it did take ages to make. The kids all had coloured tongues after eating this creation!
- We mostly played traditional party games including sack races, pass the parcel, water balloon basketball, limbo, etc.
- I also made a Lego brick piniata with my son out of papier mache.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Friday, December 4, 2009
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Whether you are entertaining or being entertained during the month of December, we hope your month is full of fun (and not too full of stress).
I know it is a few days late, but here is a very sweet Christmas advent calender idea from countryliving.com to kick off the month...