Monday, February 21, 2011

FABULOUS FINDS

You may have seen these before, but they were new to me...

I spotted these mini waffle cones at my local grocer - ideal for kids summer parties!

I have seen pre-made baby gelatos before but I think these are great because you can use them in mini ice-cream stand. Use teaspoons as scoops, let the kids select their flavour of ice-cream (or just stick with vanilla, which everyone likes) and then set up a range of toppings for them to decorate with.

Mmmmm....

2 comments:

  1. I've used these to create mini-muffin cones for a child to take to school to share on their birthday.

    They were a great hit and easy to do, just baked the muffins in the cones and iced as usual.

    Felicity x
    www.giftsofserendipity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea - I am going to try that v. soon...

    ReplyDelete