Thursday, March 11, 2010

NEW PRODUCTS IN SHOP

Well, now that the excitement of having a brand spanking new website has subsided a little, time to get back to the real work...

A few new products are going in the shop this week - all Retro Surf Party related.

I am in the midst of planning my son's 2nd birthday party (it's in May - I like to give myself lots of time!). It will be an I LOVE PARTIES (of course) Retro Surf Party and in my search for some extra bits and pieces to add to the Party Pack, I stumbled across these great retro finds. I just had to add to them shop...
12 x Tissue Hula Girl Straws. Each assorted colour 10" bendable straw has a 2 1/2" hula girl. $6.00 per dozen
Large Galvanized Metal Buckets 5". $6 each.

10 x paper Hibiscus Cocktail Parasols. Assorted colors. Each 2" parasol is on a 4" wooden stick. $1.00 for 10

No comments:

Post a Comment